Ayurveda – Natural hair care with special KB hair oil
KB-Special hair oil is prepared using sesame oil and other hair friendly herbs like brahmi, amla, phalasha etc.
KB-Special Hair Oil balances stale vata, as unbalanced vata or aggravated vata causes hair loss, dandruff, dry hair, premature graying, itchy scalp, scalp skin boils, feeling of burning in the scalp, etc. Massaging the scalp with this special oil revitalizes the hair and helps in the hair conditions mentioned above.
Regular use of KB-special hair oil increases hair growth and improves hair volume and shine. Strengthens hair roots, kills lice and prevents the formation of dandruff. Heals scalp boils caused by infections and prevents hair loss. It also helps reduce scalp dryness and hair conditions. This oil is the best natural remedy for fizzy dry hair and split ends. Thinking about hair can be controlled by using this hair oil.
It is especially recommended for diabetic patients experiencing hair loss due to diabetes. Herbs like amla, brahmi, etc., which are present in this oil, help to nourish hair follicles, improve blood circulation and stimulate the nerve endings in the scalp. A good scalp massage with this oil helps reduce stress and relaxes the mind.
How to use: Take 5-10 ml of this oil in a bowl and heat it by keeping it in hot water. Evenly apply this oil on the scalp and also on the length of the hair. Massage the scalp with gentle rotating movements of the fingertips. Soak a soft turkey towel in hot water and squeeze out excess water. Wrap this towel around your head. The steam helps the hair oil to reach the roots of the hair. After 1 hour, wash hair and scalp with a mild herbal shampoo.
• Sesamum Indicum Oil (Sesame Oil): Sesame oil brings aggravated vata to normal condition. When infused with various herbs, it almost cures all diseases. Sesame oil increases hair growth and improves hair volume and shine. Strengthens hair roots, kills lice and prevents the formation of dandruff. Heals scalp boils caused by infections and prevents hair loss.
• Eclipta Alba (Bhringraj): Eclipta alba is used successfully in Ayurvedic medicine. In India. Eclipta alba also shows good antifungal activity, therefore it eliminates dandruff and also prevents its formation. The plant shows anti-inflammatory properties and thus soothes the skin on the scalp. A blend of eclipta and coconut oil keeps hair dark and lustrous.
• Bacopa Monniera (Brahmi): Has a positive effect on the circulatory system. Improves blood flow while strengthening veins and capillaries. It relieves stress and depression, energizes weakened mental powers, combats sterility, prevents a nervous breakdown, and improves reflexes. Induces good sleep.
• Amla: Prevents premature graying of the hair and makes it strong and free of dandruff, very useful in diabetic hair loss.
• Sida cordifolia (Bala): Bala normalizes vata and calms excited nerves. This herb normalizes vata and pitta. Therefore, it is used in diseases caused by the vice of vata and pitta.
• Butea Monosperma (Palash): Has antibacterial properties. Hence, it helps prevent scalp infections and itching.
• Fenugreek: fenugreek seeds prevent dandruff, hair loss and scalp infections
• Rosemary: Traditionally used to promote hair growth and keep the scalp free of infection.