Why should Americans collectively practice safety measures in public this holiday season?
Due to the pandemic outbreak fueled by Covid-19 this year, Christmas and New Years may not be the same. The best way to celebrate Christmas and New York’s Eve this year is to make it a homey and private event, not only in light of the rapidly increasing number of infections in the United States, but also to avoid rubbing inequality in the face of the less fortunate. . Asking for fancy decorations or unnecessary splurges will only make it worthy of shame, resulting in millions of dead and dying, and even more, left out of work and unemployed.
Everyone should take precautions in the upcoming Christmas season, until the vaccine is deployed. Travel will increase the chances of the spread of COVID-19. The easiest way to protect yourself and others this year is to avoid traveling and staying at home.
EVERYONE CAN MAKE THE NEXT HOLIDAY SEASON SAFER
Precautions to take when you go out
• Wear a face mask with two or more layers so you and others can protect yourself from COVID-19.
• Wear the mask and attach it under the chin, above the nose and mouth.
• Make sure the mask fits snugly on your facial sides.
Stay 6 meters from people who do not live with you.
• It is imperative to stay 6 feet away from other people (about two arms) when you are at higher risk of getting sick.
Clean your hands
• Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
• Carry your hand sanitizer with you at all times when you go out
• Use hand wipes with at least 90% alcohol.
ATTEND A CHRISTMAS PARTY OR MAKE PLANS FOR A NY OUTDOOR PLAN
The safest option this holiday season is to celebrate online or with the people you live with.
Make your celebration safer if you plan to go out. To make Christmas and New York’s Eve better for everyone, follow these additional steps:
- Take your food, your drinks, your plates, your cups and your cutlery.
- Wear a mask and keep your mask clean while eating and drinking.
- Do not enter places where food is being cooked.
- Use packaged foods.
IF YOU ARE HOLDING A CHRISTMAS OR EVE MEETING IN NY, IT IS ESSENTIAL TO FOLLOW STRICT SECURITY MEASURES.
If you have visitors here, make sure people take steps to make Christmas and New York better for everyone. The next steps are:
• Limit the number of members who come.
• Sanitize your whole house before and after the party
• If you house it indoors, be sure to keep the windows and door open so that the air can circulate properly.
• Restrict people in food preparation areas.
• Ask your guests to bring their own food
• If you share food, use disposable utensils, such as plastic or paper cups and plates.
To improve air circulation, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends opening doors and windows. Other precautions are to sanitize your home, wear multi-layer masks indoors, wash your hands regularly, use garbage bags, not touch each other, serve food in disposable plates and cups.
The CDC suggests that after the holiday season is over, look for Covid-19 control to make sure you’re safe